Types of pharmacist

Started by mass
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mass

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I realise a retail pharmacist works in a shop, giving out drugs, helping with enquiries etc.
I know what a nuclear pharmacist does due to the big article recently posted 🙂.

However, what does a hospital pharmacist do and what does a clinical pharmacist do?

Also what other types of pharmacist are there and what is their role?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I realise a retail pharmacist works in a shop, giving out drugs, helping with enquiries etc.
I know what a nuclear pharmacist does due to the big article recently posted 🙂.

However, what does a hospital pharmacist do and what does a clinical pharmacist do?

Also what other types of pharmacist are there and what is their role?
i'm shocked you didn't ask for a breakdown on how much money all the different pharmacists make and how it compares to being a dentist...
 
The ones that work from HOME would be the one that I'll be. 😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How about you just stay where you are? We're already on the verge of a surplus..

i am a pharmacist in uk, but looking to come to the usa to work. what conversion exam do i need, and what is the first step