Types of Pharmacists - Real Experiences

Started by klj5269
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

klj5269

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying this year to pharmacy school and one of my supplemental essays asks about specifically which role in pharmacy I want to have. I think I am most interested in hospital or clinical or inpatient and I'd like to know the difference between them and what they each entail from someone who actually works there.

I know there are a million resources that describe the types of pharmacists, but I was hoping to find pharmacists or P4 students on rotation that could talk about a typical day as that specific type of pharmacist and what type of skills are necessary.

Thank you for any responses!