Typical call schedule?

Started by abefromann
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

abefromann

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

Does there seem to be a typical call schedule for radiology residencies in general? I've looked at FRIEDA but can't seem to calculate an average based on that. Not that I'd avoid programs because of increased call, but I didn't know the average.
 
Hey,

Does there seem to be a typical call schedule for radiology residencies in general? I've looked at FRIEDA but can't seem to calculate an average based on that. Not that I'd avoid programs because of increased call, but I didn't know the average.


every program is different. so no one can answer this. Best to ask the programs directly during your interview. In general, it tends to be better than call for the other specialties.