You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
U of A 2017 Applicants
Started by sulgi1993
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying for early asmissions as well! It is a waiting game from here! It depends on how you define rolling admissions... They have early admissions, which is what we are doing and it closes on Sept. 15th and then regular admissions for the due date of Dec 1st. So I don't know if you would consider that rolling admissions or not? haha
Gotcha haha. So if I'm getting this right, they'll take all the applicants that have submitted the application so far on the 15th and review those and offer interview as they review them? I've been trying to look up admissions procedures, but I haven't had much luck so I'm left speculating on what's happening haha.
I think it depends on your situation. I took Biology 1 class back in 2008 while I was in high school, but I explained to them that my major is Biochemistry and I'm graduating in December. I talked to them about this and they told me I was fine. Doesn't hurt to contact them and ask 🙂
Has anyone gotten an interview request yet?
I really hope I get one. UA is high on my list.
I really hope I get one. UA is high on my list.
Thanks. It turns out each applicant is a case by case basis and science scores on the PCAT play a big factor too.I think it depends on your situation. I took Biology 1 class back in 2008 while I was in high school, but I explained to them that my major is Biochemistry and I'm graduating in December. I talked to them about this and they told me I was fine. Doesn't hurt to contact them and ask 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!Congrats! I got an interview as well! My interview is on Oct. 7th!
Hey how was your interview?Congrats! I got an interview as well! My interview is on Oct. 7th!
That's great, I'm so happy you had a good experience!! I actually cancelled my interview and withdrew my application. I got accepted to UIC, which was my top choice. I wish you all the luck!!My whole experience was great! I was very nervous at first, but everyone was so welcoming and sweet which made me super relaxed! It was over before I knew it! Now it's just another waiting game! Good luck to you on the 15th!
I just got an interview invite from U of A. I would appreciate any advice regarding the type of interview there. For instance, Midwestern Glendale was 3 on 1 interview and very conversational and had a 100 word essay.
Also, if they interview candidates in November, when would they make a decision? I heard in the past that they do not begin interviewing until after December and make decisions very late all at once.
Also, if they interview candidates in November, when would they make a decision? I heard in the past that they do not begin interviewing until after December and make decisions very late all at once.
What would be the best choice between U of A and Midwestern? U of A seems like the more reputable school with better residency and Midwestern is 3 years in length. Were any of you deciding between these two schools? I am mostly interested in doing a residency after PharmD but that might change after school since I am older than most students. But at this moment I want to continue into residency.
Have you decided yet, I also am having a hard time making this decision. I think I will end up choosing midwestern, not sure though.What would be the best choice between U of A and Midwestern? U of A seems like the more reputable school with better residency and Midwestern is 3 years in length. Were any of you deciding between these two schools? I am mostly interested in doing a residency after PharmD but that might change after school since I am older than most students. But at this moment I want to continue into residency.
8
874700
Hello,
What was your GPA and PCAT score anyone?
Thank you.
What was your GPA and PCAT score anyone?
Thank you.
I PM'd you 🙂Hello,
What was your GPA and PCAT score anyone?
Thank you.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K

Where are you from?