Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I'm struggling with my rank list. I was wondering--what do people think of U of Chicago vs. Rush? I've heard U of Chicago's program is better (e.g. reputation). But I like Rush's program more (more personable). I would appreciate any light you could shed on this, please. If you do think one is better, could you just give me reason(s), please?
By the way, I plan to do fellowship and academia afterwards.
Thanks again.
I'm struggling with my rank list. I was wondering--what do people think of U of Chicago vs. Rush? I've heard U of Chicago's program is better (e.g. reputation). But I like Rush's program more (more personable). I would appreciate any light you could shed on this, please. If you do think one is better, could you just give me reason(s), please?
By the way, I plan to do fellowship and academia afterwards.
Thanks again.