U. of Cincinnati Alternate List

Started by bearma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bearma

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone could offer some input on this. I received an email confirming that I was at the "top" of the waitlist for U. of Cincinnati. Can anyone offer some light as to my chances for getting in? I have already looked at apartments and chosen one that I would like to rent. I am leaving the country for the summer and need to find my housing now - school will start pretty much when I get back. I've heard that UC has a lot of wait list movement... Should I sign the lease?

Thanks so much for your help. 🙂