Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
U. of Florida SOP MSP/MBA dual program....
Started by WVUPharm2007
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't know anyone who's done it but it sounds really interesting. Kind of expensive though.
For two degrees? Nah...it's actually pretty reasonable...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't you pay this site enough to fix the thread title???
For two degrees? Nah...it's actually pretty reasonable...
40k for two Masters degrees, not bad...
For two degrees? Nah...it's actually pretty reasonable...
Well maybe I'm just biased because I will have paid less than that for my PharmD.
Well maybe I'm just biased because I will have paid less than that for my PharmD.
How did you pull that off? Unless you've worked/will be working a ton during school, still impressive.
How did you pull that off? Unless you've worked/will be working a ton during school, still impressive.
I was lucky enough to get into a state pharm school with low tuition . I got in after only 2 years of pre-pharm and my state pays for up to 150 credit hours of any public state college education if you maintain a 3.0 GPA so I'll only pay $15-17K total tuition for my PharmD.
Out of curiosity where would one use the msp degree? It almost seems like an mba with a pharmaceutical focus best for a dop??
The curriculum has alot of pharmacoeconomics courses so perhaps you could also do well in Managed Care/PBM or even in the pharma industry after completing the program.
Well, I'd be thinking DOP.
i think the degree is fine..but you may be limiting your options to pharmacy related things rather than being able to broaden your focus
that's where the MBA comes in.
I have been getting email spam about this program for nearly a year - it does sound like a great program though - I have very limited interest in pharmacoeconomics...
I understand the use and importance of it - Not particularly fond of it.
I understand the use and importance of it - Not particularly fond of it.
I have been getting email spam about this program for nearly a year - it does sound like a great program though - I have very limited interest in pharmacoeconomics...
I understand the use and importance of it - Not particularly fond of it.
And yet they fail to spam the person who has not only graduated, but has an interest in pursuing the world of DoP...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The deadline is fast approaching... I recently got that spam email too
You gonna make the switch and go for it mikey???
The deadline is fast approaching... I recently got that spam email tooYou gonna make the switch and go for it mikey???
Not this year...not prepared yet...
Fixed.Don't you pay this site enough to fix the thread title???
In the process of applying to pharmD programs right now but I see myself working in managed care or PBM down the road. Would just getting these degrees be sufficent, or would the pharmD be that much superior??
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 443