U of Glasgow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AlexaRae

New Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any thought from anyone on this school? A professor and admissions from Glasgow came and talked to my university yesterday.
 
What did they say about the program?

I applied to it as well as some other UK/Irish schools but it is not my top pick because its only offered in a 5 year program. So if I can get into Edinburgh I would pick it over Glasgow I think. However Glasgow as a city, and the university is absolutely gorgeous from photos I have seen!!
 
I got an invitation to interview in NYC from Glasgow, but I haven't heard from other schools yet.