AMO69657

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Here is what I am confused about-
Do they review all app at the same time after the deadline, and then grant interviews?

Or do they review them as they come? Because I received two emails from the associate dean that says they "reviewed my app and pleased I am considering...reminder to complete supp. app, hope to meet at interviews, etc", but I have not done my supp. app and PCAT hasn't came yet. Very confused.

mustang sally

10+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
The middle of nowhere
Status
Pharmacist
Hi,
I also am not sure whether they review them ahead of time or after the deadline. However, I think if we already have all our stuff in now, it doesn't really matter. We are pretty early and we won't hear anything until at least January either way.:)

omnione

SDN Pharmoderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2007
Omaha, NE via Lincoln, NE - Home of college footba
unl.facebook.com
Status
Pharmacy Student
Iowa does not use rolling admissions (at least when I applied last year), so their interview offers won't come until December-January. Heck, all of my application materials weren't in (fall transcripts) and they offered me an interview. So even if they make a relatively early decision on interviewing you, you probably won't get an interview until January. The wait after the interview is the most difficult about Iowa as their turnaround time can range from two to six weeks.

AMO69657

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Thanks for clarifying! I hate waiting ... :)

About the Ads