U of Louisville? Comments?:-(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grinningrice

Clean your dentures!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has heard from University of Louisville. I found it quite odd that all the private schools I applied to have contacted me and have already interviewed me but I have heard from only one state school. I was wondering if anyone knew if it was hard to get into? And just to know more about the school. Thanks alot!

Members don't see this ad.

i have only heard from two state schools and one private.. can i get some loving from the other schools?!@?

-- sorry not related to your post..

rocknightmare said:
i have only heard from two state schools and one private.. can i get some loving from the other schools?!@?

-- sorry not related to your post..

The State schools do seem to be slower. I did interview at Louisville last Friday and loved it! I am really hoping for good news. Let me know if you have any questions

Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take for Louiseville to invite you for an interview after your file was completed? I completed mine a while ago and haven't heard anything so I'm starting to get a little nervous.

RachMSU said:
The State schools do seem to be slower. I did interview at Louisville last Friday and loved it! I am really hoping for good news. Let me know if you have any questions
Justcurious, are you instate? Also if ican ask, how are yout stats?

I received an interview invite in the early part of October for Oct 29th. Loved the school and the faculty. Seems like a great place to go to school. I am an out of state applicant. Stats: 21 AA 21 TS 21PAT Overall: 3.55 Sci: 3.45 I sent in my application in June. Hope you all hear from them too, it's a good school!

Hey,
I sent my application in June so the schools got it the end of July. I heard late September about the interview and it wasn't schedule for Nov. 19. I am out of state (Michigan) and my stats are 18AA/15PAT (which I know suck but I am still hopeful anyways). My gpa is 3.41, sci GPA: 3.47

Quakinator: is ULSD your first choice?

RachMSU said:
Quakinator: is ULSD your first choice?

My first choice is the school that accepts me :) No really, I've enjoyed all the schools I've visited. I think the decision will come down to where my wife wants to live. When we get acceptances we'll have to talk about it.