U. of M Ann Arbor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

relatively prime

post happy member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Woo hoo!! My first interview invite... I'm pumped!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! I got my first today too! :clap:

Question: was your application complete? I'm waiting on one LOR.

Doc O, cool! Congrats! Where is your first interveiw invite from? Ann Arbor?

Yeah, my ap to U.of MIch was complete. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine was from U Pitt. I got the invite despite the fact that they still haven't received one of my LORs. I just wondered, because U Mich lacks the same letter. Anyway, it feels good to get the invite!

woohoo! i got my first invitation to fill out an application to podiatry school!

AMCAS still not verified. :(

Originally posted by Street Philosopher
woohoo! i got my first invitation to fill out an application to podiatry school!

AMCAS still not verified. :(

If it makes you feel any better, I used to be a Woman's Shoe Salesman :(

Originally posted by Doctor Octopus
Mine was from U Pitt. I got the invite despite the fact that they still haven't received one of my LORs. I just wondered, because U Mich lacks the same letter. Anyway, it feels good to get the invite!

UPitt is awesome... for some reason I decided not to apply there. I forget why now... oh well, I guess you can't apply to them all.

Congrats again!! :clap:

SP: I got one yesterday too!

If it makes you feel any better, I used to be a Woman's Shoe Salesman :(

I'm a big fan of yours Mr. Bundy! 4 touchdowns in one game, WOW!

Originally posted by Street Philosopher

I'm a big fan of yours Mr. Bundy! 4 touchdowns in one game, WOW!

I promised I would laugh again when I heard my 1,000,000th Al Bundy joke. Only 565,011 to go!

that is awesome,I love mIchigan.

I still haven't sent my LOR's toany schools yet :( (long story)). Di you reguilar M/D'rs have your file complete?

Maybe see some of u guys there in afewmonths!

I promised I would laugh again when I heard my 1,000,000th Al Bundy joke. Only 565,011 to go!

Doing my part to help you laugh sooner than later :D

Doctor Octopus!!
Way to go, I'm rooting for you:clap:

congrats para todos:clap:

Keep em coming in guys!!

Originally posted by relatively prime
Woo hoo!! My first interview invite... I'm pumped!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :love:

RP - If you're looking for a good breakfast, go to Angelo's. It's right near the med school. Best French Toast in town.

God, I miss Ann Arbor. :( Such a wonderful place.

Thanks Zoobaby... but it doesn't look like I'll be having any time for breakfast!!! THe interview begins at 7:30am!!!!!!!!! My lord... that's early! And I didn't have any other options. 7:30 to 2:30... that's a long day!

Did anybody send in more than 4 LORs??

I have five, and there's no room on the secondary to list 5. Do I just send them a letter saying that i have another person writing one for me?

Tweets

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
Did anybody send in more than 4 LORs??

I have five, and there's no room on the secondary to list 5. Do I just send them a letter saying that i have another person writing one for me?

Tweets

Tweetie, I just listed the four most important letters and had the other one (not a Ph.D.) just go ahead and send it. Your file will be complete when they get the four, and they'll probably just stick the other one in your file.