U of M vs. Wayne State

Started by Spartan86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spartan86

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, so I just got my acceptance letter in the mail today from The University of Michigan. They had deferred me about a month ago, so I was happy to be accepted especially because I was just about to send my deposit to Wayne State for my spot. Anyways, I have always grew up a UM fan but was unable to go there for undergrad so I went to MSU. Obviously this isn't the best reason to choose a PharmD program so I just wanted to get some insight into each program. Any comments from people at either University would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!