U of Minn. Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinmojo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I believe someone had already brought this up. Either way, I've noticed in the extracurricular section that they have cuts out almost half of the descriptions i've written for each activity.

Now, are you guys just cutting up your description to fit the box, or are you filling it all over again, and just using the arrows to see the whole thing.

Members don't see this ad.

noticing the large number of responses from my previous post on this secondary, I figured I should post another question about it.

For the recommendation section, some of you just have a pre-professional advising office sending out a packet of your letters.

How are you filling out the secondary to just say that? Because they want the e-mails from each of your recommenders so that they would send an online form to them. Is this necessary?

Well, this has officially become my saddest thread ever. :confused:

Maybe this thread is invisible to others, heh.

Well, either way, in case anyone is interested, I called the admissions office today, and my main concern was answered.

For the recommendations, apparently the recommenders are required to fill a specific form from the University. Fortunately, they only require 2 of the 4 letters to be done this way.

Hope this helps

Members don't see this ad :)
hey bruinmojo,
i would have answered your question earlier, but I haven't been on sdn for the past day. anyway, don't worry about the descriptions being cut off. i e-mailed them and they told me that they have a complete copy of what we submitted to amcas. also, yes the pre professional advising office can send your letters. however, they said that we should have a couple letter writers fill out the evaluation form and turn it in.
if you have any more questions, feel free to pm me.

thanks for the reply.

well, I've finally sent in that application. I've still got several more secondaries to fill out. I'm probably gonna go sleep soon. Noticed you're a bruin too. Dunno if you follow football, but the first game's tomorrow. I think i'm gonna go see it

good luck to ya!

pm me anytime too if you've got any questions.

Each of my classes get listed twice. Did anyone else experience this problem? Solution?

Thanks...

twice?

well, did you type in the classes again? they already list the ones you pointed out in AMCAS. those blank spots they left for you to fill out were for classes you have taken since then i guess.

pm me if there is something else