U of Tenn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc_mi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Part2 is required for admission to advanced standing program.

Members don't see this ad.

doc_mi said:
Does anyone know if Part2 is required for admission to advanced standing program.

hi
yes to apply to univ of tenn u need both part1 and part2 and you have to have a premanent residency or citizenship. hope this helps

antigen said:
hi
yes to apply to univ of tenn u need both part1 and part2 and you have to have a premanent residency or citizenship. hope this helps

Please help me here. I went to the website and I do not see where they say part 2 is required to apply. Could you please point it to the link. thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
doc_mi said:
Please help me here. I went to the website and I do not see where they say part 2 is required to apply. Could you please point it to the link. thank you.

hi
i had called then today morning got the info from the admission office
cheers

Hi, I thought U.Teen doesn't have IDP program. or they just started? Le tme know. Thanks.
antigen said:
hi
i had called then today morning got the info from the admission office
cheers

tigertooth said:
Hi, I thought U.Teen doesn't have IDP program. or they just started? Le tme know. Thanks.
hi
i think they have started . i did not know much about it too ..but doc_mic posted something regarding it so i went to thier web site and since it did not have much info i called the office but since i dont have premanent residency i am not eligible to apply . they need part 1 and 11 u can go to thier web site and get thier num they aslo have a 800 number
hope this helps
cheers

Thanks alot..................

antigen said:
hi
i think they have started . i did not know much about it too ..but doc_mic posted something regarding it so i went to thier web site and since it did not have much info i called the office but since i dont have premanent residency i am not eligible to apply . they need part 1 and 11 u can go to thier web site and get thier num they aslo have a 800 number
hope this helps
cheers

Ut has a 3 year program.It is a space based program and you need to be a permanent resident/citizen.
You have to have taken part1,part2 ,toefel,and tse in order to apply.Last date for applications is dec31st.