U. Penn PASS 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My completion email was on May 20th, do you think I have any chance to be invited?!! Thank you guys

I believe you do have a chance, why not...
mine is May 10th, no news yet tho..

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
That person whose completion was May 3rd also said UPenn contacted her in advance for some clarification or something on their profile about 2 weeks before she gets iv call!

I really hope for the best...
I also know they sent rejection mails last week for someone whose completion email was 5/8. So hopefully we will hear good news since we didn’t receive rejection letters inmail till today

Members don't see this ad :)
I also know they sent rejection mails last week for someone whose completion email was 5/8. So hopefully we will hear good news since we didn’t receive rejection letters inmail till today
Hi, do you know if they send rejection emails too? Thanks.

OMG, really???

Let us stay positive.

Do you come to know for how many batches they called people so far?

I hope so..Thanks, I got admitted at a different school but I want Upenn so badly..lol
Congratulation, could you please share your profile with us ? Its really highly appreciated. Or if you give your toefl score. Thank you.

Congratulation, could you please share your profile with us ? Its really highly appreciated. Or if you give your toefl score. Thank you.
Thanks. It's a regular profile; part1,2, 104 TOEFL, 1 yr dentist, over 4 yrs RDA, almost 1yr CC, lot of EC activities...

Members don't see this ad :)
My completion was on April 30th, which means they passed it already!!

My completion was on April 30th, which means they passed it already!!
Mine is April 30 too. 2 days ago I contacted the program director to update my toefl score and i asked her indirectly about my aplication and if it still under review and she confirmed that it was the case.

I received an email on May 24 from
Sharon Puterbaugh from Upenn that one of my lor is blank and asked if I can resubmit. I did it right away. Then i received email immediately that my application is complete. But after that nothing .

Guys, do you know if Upenn has done with IV invite for this cycle?

They did not. I got an IV today

Congrats... could you please share your toefl, GPA and residence status? if you do not mind.

When is your iv btw....? sorry for many QS.
Also if you know they will send more IVs for another batch(s)?

Wish you all the best for iv. :)

Congrats... could you please share your toefl, GPA and residence status? if you do not mind.

When is your iv btw....? sorry for many QS.
Also if you know they will send more IVs for another batch(s)?

Wish you all the best for iv. :)
Thank you... NBDE 1/2, GPA 3.8, TOEFL 106, Master in home country, not citizen or GC holder
I know they will send more iv

Thank you... NBDE 1/2, GPA 3.8, TOEFL 106, Master in home country, not citizen or GC holder

Thank you very much dear for sharing your amazing stats... wish you all the best for upcoming IV and more Iv to come...
May I know when is your IV at Upenn? I just want to make sure they will send more iv for July...

Thank you very much dear for sharing your amazing stats... wish you all the best for upcoming IV and
Thank you very much dear for sharing your amazing stats... wish you all the best for upcoming IV and more Iv to come...
May I know when is your IV at Upenn? I just want to make sure they will send more iv for July...
they ask you to call them and schedule IV, i was told the first available was 7/12 so i took it

they ask you to call them and schedule IV, i was told the first available was 7/12 so i took it

Thanks, dentista$#$.
I really really hope they call for more IVs. and I hear from them too. Again wish you the best for IV. :)

Thanks, dentista$#$.
I really really hope they call for more IVs. and I hear from them too. Again wish you the best for IV. :)
they definitely will, the iv continues throughout summer, i read so in old threads for 2016, 2017

Hi,
Does anyone know if you have to have your diploma already before applying? Like can I be in the process of finishing my fifth and final year of dental school and still apply in March if I am due to graduate in June so that I do not waste a year? Also if I am an American citizen and native speaker - like I did all of my previous education in the United States, do I still have to take the TOEFL?

Any updates on the interviews? Till when they are going to send interview invites?

Hi,
Does anyone know if you have to have your diploma already before applying? Like can I be in the process of finishing my fifth and final year of dental school and still apply in March if I am due to graduate in June so that I do not waste a year? Also if I am an American citizen and native speaker - like I did all of my previous education in the United States, do I still have to take the TOEFL?
UPenn wants your diploma and transcripts. You need above 100 in your toefl a to be considered regardless your nationality for most international programs. Some of them (UIC, Oklahoma or Alabama ) waive the exam if you have completed college in the US.

Hello!
Could you tell me from where did you convert your grades from your home country to the US grading system to calculate your GPA accurate? is it from Scholaro Grade Conversion ? Also which is you country and what was the most common grade in your diploma?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited: