U wash vs. U mich

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sirbuffnes

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interview soon with both schools and just wondering what are the opinion of the people here if they were to be able to choose btw the two. any input is highly appreciated.

another one of my concern is I've heard the mich is almost impossible to get residency as out of state student, can anyone verify this for me? thanks .
 
As a current student, future D1, and lifelong michigan resident, it's true that you won't get residency. The only case I've heard of at the Dental School is a girl who applied, got in, declined admission, moved to michigan and worked for a year, and then reapplied and was accepted. Since that's not really a viable option for most, you'll be out of state the whole time regardless.