sirpaulydy
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would really appreciate the advice! I'm out of state for both schools, so the tuition is roughly ~65k a year for both.
Couple things to note:
-COL is not an issue as this is covered by family.
-I have a 40k scholarship offer from OUWB that UAB will not match (received no scholarship from them).
-I am interested in a surgical specialty given my clinical job + research all through undergrad.
My thoughts:
-UAB is ranked much higher (T30ish historically) with many research opportunities & may make it easier to match on the east coast (I'm from NY originally).
-The scholarship at OUWB would allow me to not have to take out private loans
-While UAB declined to match the offer or provide any scholarship, should I try emailing a letter?
Couple things to note:
-COL is not an issue as this is covered by family.
-I have a 40k scholarship offer from OUWB that UAB will not match (received no scholarship from them).
-I am interested in a surgical specialty given my clinical job + research all through undergrad.
My thoughts:
-UAB is ranked much higher (T30ish historically) with many research opportunities & may make it easier to match on the east coast (I'm from NY originally).
-The scholarship at OUWB would allow me to not have to take out private loans
-While UAB declined to match the offer or provide any scholarship, should I try emailing a letter?