UAMS College of Pharmacy

Started by Rcu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rcu

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else out there having to endure the excruciatingly late admission/rejection notification date of UAMS COP? I can't be the only one going through this. Come on, misery loves company. The anticipated date for the letters to be sent out is April 17, two and half more weeks of waiting.
 
Haven't applied yet, but a free bump for ya. Nice to have to have a heads-up on what I can look forward to (if I can phrase it like that?!) next year, haha.

I can't imagine the stress of being in Schrodinger's Mailbox.
 
Is anyone else out there having to endure the excruciatingly late admission/rejection notification date of UAMS COP? I can't be the only one going through this. Come on, misery loves company. The anticipated date for the letters to be sent out is April 17, two and half more weeks of waiting.

The wait is over...got my letter today. I'm in. Good luck to everyone else. I hope to see you in the fall.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The wait is over...got my letter today. I'm in. Good luck to everyone else. I hope to see you in the fall.

Congrats Pharmergirl! When I saw your post I had to drop everything and go home to check the mail and I got my letter, too. I'm in. See you in August.
It's been a long wait but today is a great day.
 
The wait is over...got my letter today. I'm in. Good luck to everyone else. I hope to see you in the fall.

Congrats Pharmergirl! When I saw your post I had to drop everything and go home to check the mail and I got my letter, too. I'm in. See you in August.
It's been a long wait but today is a great day.

I'm going there too. There's a group on Facebook for our class. It has only 10 people so far, but you two could join and invite some people if you know who is going to be in our class.