You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UAMS DPT 2020-2021 Cycle
Started by bwtm29
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
macisterling
Full Member
Last year they came out in the middle of November so I think they’ll be out soon! I heard back from UCA a week ago so I’m hoping UAMS will be soon 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
macisterling
Full Member
UCA’s brochure says in person as well but the email says it will be on zoom. It’s not until December though. I think UAMS will do the same :/
macisterling
Full Member
I received my interview invite today! How about you two?
Me too!I received my interview invite today! How about you two?
macisterling
Full Member
My interviewer said within 10 days (I’m assuming 10 business days)! How did yours go?For those of you who have interviewed, did your interviewers say how long until you hear back?
macisterling
Full Member
I received my acceptance today! Anyone else?
Congrats! I did, too!I received my acceptance today! Anyone else?
macisterling
Full Member
Awesome! Are you planning to accept and pay the deposit?Congrats! I did, too!
Yes! I'm choosing UAMS over Des Moines University. Will you be accepting your offer at UAMS as well?Awesome! Are you planning to accept and pay the deposit?
macisterling
Full Member
I think I will be!! I paid my deposit. Sorry for the late reply finals were rough lol do you know of anyone else going?Yes! I'm choosing UAMS over Des Moines University. Will you be accepting your offer at UAMS as well?
That's awesome! I don't know anyone else who has accepted. Maybe a Facebook page will be made for the cohort at some point.I think I will be!! I paid my deposit. Sorry for the late reply finals were rough lol do you know of anyone else going?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad