UB School of Dental Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lisax

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just wanted to know if anyone has applied for State University of Buffalo for the International Student Program and if so would love it if anyone could tell me what their minimum score for Part 1 would be? Hope to hear from you soon....Thanks....

Members don't see this ad.

I applied and am waiting for any type of communication about interviews I have no immigration issues as I am an American and I know they are an immigration sensitve school.

as far as recs goto

http://www.sdm.buffalo.edu/programs/dds/IDentist.html

but I know every program has the "#" even if they do not state it on there web site. I do not no what their " Preferencefor part 1 is though".

when are we to here from them as to interviews anyone know?

i had applied last yr with 85 n got rejected, and one of my frens with high 80s got interview.........but she declined the interview call coz she got in somewhere else in a 2 yr program. she had 88 i think........ it is a 3 yr program, accepts only GC holders or citizens, and the tuition fee is damn low.good luck guys

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info guys...I spoke to someone in the school and they said that if your going to be called for an interview that you are likely to recieve a letter from them this week..Letters of rejection have not been sent out yet..thats all I know...

hi everyone ,

i m from India . I too applied for UB . I spoke to kristin yager , she told me that call letters have been sent out on last friday ,but I still dont know whether those are call letters or rejection letters . If anyone of you get call letter , please let me know .

do anone know about bench test at UB? is it compulsory ?

my stats:
part1 : 96
gpa: 2.89
toefl: 230

please try to post ur stats.

best of luck
funny

hi i got interview letter from ub sdm .my stats are part 1 91 gpa 3.40 toefl 240.:) :) :) any one received interview letter? pl reply.iam in michigan

hi i got interview letter from ub sdm .my stats are part 1 91 gpa 3.40 toefl 240.:) :) :) any one received interview letter? pl reply.iam in michigan

did they mention anything regarding bench test (what we have supposed to do)? when is ur interview? will they give us the date , we have to register for the date ?

i havent got it yet .

plz let me know
funny

i had applied last yr with 85 n got rejected, and one of my frens with high 80s got interview.........but she declined the interview call coz she got in somewhere else in a 2 yr program. she had 88 i think........ it is a 3 yr program, accepts only GC holders or citizens, and the tuition fee is damn low.good luck guys

Sorry for my ignorance, but could you tell me what a GC is.. thank you