Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
edit: herecomesthesun---i thought you were next for sure...you and cirrus, jhu1 and munchkin
ok--am i allowed to quote myself?!! cirrus and munchkin--look out!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
edit: herecomesthesun---i thought you were next for sure...you and cirrus, jhu1 and munchkin

Congratulations HreComesTheSun!!!!!! (btw I love that song)OMG you guys finished updating before i even got off the phone with my family...i LOVE our class!!!!! can't wait for everyone else to get their acceptances!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

just got added to the listserve!!!! i can't believe i'm telling you guys before i told my parents, HAHA!! munchkin and cirrus, you are next!!!!!!![]()
![]()
Accepted from the waitlist
:
(not really)Toxigate you beat me in updating ... 😍

Congratulations HreComesTheSun!!! 👍 Now you can enjoy your trip!!
I think i'm #100 out of 100. 🙁
OMG you guys finished updating before i even got off the phone with my family...i LOVE our class!!!!! can't wait for everyone else to get their acceptances!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

😀DrGeorge, what a sweet thing to say 😍
Noeljan, im the nerd who just joined facebook, see you there😀
see people, we told you UB has the hottest med students, especially our class🙂

well shoot, i should have known this was obvious from the get-go (esp all the girls!!)![]()
since most of the interviewees were pretty cute 😛has anyone noticed that there are a lot more girls than guys on the Class of 2011 facebook group? and it also seems that way in this thread.
btw, Im a guy
what can the facebook group be found under?
has anyone noticed that there are a lot more girls than guys on the Class of 2011 facebook group? and it also seems that way in this thread.
btw, Im a guy
http://buffalo.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2380911226&ref=nf
SUNY BUFFALO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE CLASS OF 201🙂
J.


well then
I suggest we keep sending positive vibes your way to increase the number of guys🙂 🙂
j.
toxicgate - i think that would be to your advantage 😉, unless you are already taken or something
lol, I hope you're not complaining 😛
But seriously, Buffalo usually does have more females than males, but from the stats I've seen it's not by that much (55 to 45 I think). I think it just happens that more girls joined the facebook group.
There's a good number of guys in this thread I think though...I'm a guy...

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.