UC at SF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCSF2012

Tooth Rehab Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have they accepted anybody recently? Doesn't appear to be much activity after Nov 30th.

Members don't see this ad.

they wont be accepting any more seats until they finish their last batch of interviews in january.....

For those of you who interviewed at UCSF in Nov!! has anyone heard from UCSF lately? any offers, waitlists or rejections?

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha…. I read the title and thought, “I never heard of that school.”

Then I realized my confusion came because no one in CA calls it that. It would be like calling UCLA (another nationally popular UC) UC at LA.

Haha…. I read the title and thought, “I never heard of that school.”

Then I realized my confusion came because no one in CA calls it that. It would be like calling UCLA (another nationally popular UC) UC at LA.

I don't call it that either. Otherwise, my name'd be UCatSF2012. That's just weird.

No one's going to hear til after the 25th. Laundry doesn't count, because that's DDS/PhD. They're on a different schedule.

During my interview they mentioned that they'd be doing the 2nd round of invites around Jan 15th. It seems like on Jan 25th they'd probably make decisions for invites. So after that day, most likely we'd be receiving phone calls.

UCSF is done with all their interviews. The admission committee meets on January 25th to make the final selections. Anyone who got accepted will be hearing something from them between January 26th and Feb 7th.

wow. looks like there's others anxiously waiting that jan 26-feb 7 period then. haha.

I got the call today. I'm in!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
lord i hope im in too! i dont wanna be wait listed or rejected!
The call came sometime between 3 and 4 est. It was on my voicemail. Interviewed the 2nd week of January.

i am still waiting and i interviewed in november!!!!! congrats to those who got in

I interviewed in Nov and am still waiting!! Hopefully they'll send out more acceptance offers next week.

Hey Megan Fox, are you an out of state applicant?

no more phone calls? i wonder if more phone calls are going out or if that was it? has anyone actually called ucsf to ask about their status after jan 25? i want to, but i dont know if i actually want to hear the answer...

i thought they were supposed let everyone know at the beginning of this week as they met to discuss acceptances on Fri...

I am freaking out here. This wait is getting a little ridiculous. I hope they don't take longer than this week to hand out acceptances.

I am freaking out here. This wait is getting a little ridiculous. I hope they don't take longer than this week to hand out acceptances.

i think this week until end of feb...if you get a respond you're in. in march they hand out wait list positions.

dude, this is sooo frustrating!!! call me, bob!!!

I just called them up!!,

and they said the meeting has been rescheduled, and

They are having a long discussion at this moment!!

Bob said, they will let us know through phone calls from tmr.

good luck guys!!!

I just got the call driving home from work!! I can't believe it. I hope it wasn't a prank call. :D

I just called them up!!,

and they said the meeting has been rescheduled, and

They are having a long discussion at this moment!!

Bob said, they will let us know through phone calls from tmr.

good luck guys!!!
they will call all of us?...hmm that seems hardly likely...did he really say that?

Congrats schnitzels. I had a question for the rest of you. How many of the 88 seats this year are for in state students? Seems like a lot of out of state people are being accepted. Hope its no more than 18.

I just got the call driving home from work!! I can't believe it. I hope it wasn't a prank call. :D

i second that. the moment i got the call, i blanked out and all i retained was " offered a seat for this coming fall"

i second that. the moment i got the call, i blanked out and all i retained was " offered a seat for this coming fall"

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I just heard University of California at San Francisco and I threw my phone away! lol

Congrats to both of you!!

I'm pretty sure they will call everyone. Once u guys get the call, check out the facebook group, I wanna see what you people look like~!

linky please? :D

Congrats for those who got acceptance!! I was wondering if you guys got emails or snail mails too?

Got in! Keep hope alive and good luck to everyone... no email tho they said they would be sending the stuff over soon.

aiyahhh... how many seats are left?

come on phone, get a call from the 415 area code!

I'm holding on to my phone for dear life. Only getting more pissed off when its family or friends calling. We all have 415 nos.

Try your webtools update thing. It's full of up-to-the-minute information. You may even get stock tips from there. :)

thats a cruel trick... now people will be checking every other minute.:)

they call from a restricted number. it wont appear as 415 guys. just a heads up.

but my aadsas status changed :)

My AADSAS says denied :( Oh well! Manhattan here I come. Stupid UCSF got my hopes up of saving money.

My AADSAS says denied :( Oh well! Manhattan here I come. Stupid UCSF got my hopes up of saving money.

sigh....mine says denied as well :(. looks like i'll be in manhattan too.