UC at SF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My ADSAS says "denied" too :( . It's interesting b/c UCSF usually waitlists and not rejects applicants after the interview. This year must've been really competitive. Congrads to those who got in!!

Members don't see this ad.

mine says waitlisted too on my aadsas

is there anyway we can find out where we are on the waitlist????

sigh....mine says denied as well :(. looks like i'll be in manhattan too.

Hey Nemo, looks like we will be taking that subway a lot more now. So i'm guessing you did not get into Temple. I am still waiting for UNLV but will probably turn them down if I get in.

Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS says denied too, unlike some of you guys I don't got other options

haha, same here, it said denied....but i got an interview at nyu coming up ^^

Forget SF, let's all go to NYU :D Good luck Andrew. And for the guy who doesn't have options. Don't worry, if you got an interview at UCSF, you will get others also.

Damn, I'm on my blackberry and it says aadsas is temp. Overloaded...need to get to a comp quick

If you guys got in and plan on attending, would you say so on here or on predents? I'd like to know who my classmates'll be.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I don't do facebook either...

Here's another good news...I am also in. Out of those who has been accepted, who is sure of the fact that they will make UCSF their home for the next four years ?

nm: it was a mistake

What I've always thought was interesting about this school was that students don't spend too much time in school. School starts later in the year. Long breaks. Two afternoons off. The best part of going to this dental school's not going to dental school!

Amen to that!!! :D

After spending a few hours scraping some crap off my perio typodont this morning, I'm currently spending the rest of my day playing me some Guitar Hero in my underwear then follow up on some serious day-time television(I.E. watching a tranny tell his/her boyfriend that he's a dude on Jerry Springer!)

Gotta love UCSF!

What I've always thought was interesting about this school was that students don't spend too much time in school. School starts later in the year. Long breaks. Two afternoons off. The best part of going to this dental school's not going to dental school!

After spending a few hours scraping some crap off my perio typodont this morning, I'm currently spending the rest of my day playing me some Guitar Hero in my underwear then follow up on some serious day-time television(I.E. watching a tranny tell his/her boyfriend that he's a dude on Jerry Springer!)

Gotta love UCSF!

I knew there was a reason for choosing UCSF!

I knew there was a reason for choosing UCSF!

What would that be? Guitar Hero? Lounging around the house in your boxers? Or even Jerry Springer?

kicking it at Yancy's Saloon on a ISO day!

Went to check out my future pad yesterday, and found out that it's next by this one street that has about 12 blocks of restaurants and entertainment. I literally saw 4 sushi restaurants within one block. Then past that is Japan Town, and past that is downtown SF. Awesome :thumbup:. I think it's called Geary street.

Went to check out my future pad yesterday, and found out that it's next by this one street that has about 12 blocks of restaurants and entertainment. I literally saw 4 sushi restaurants within one block. Then past that is Japan Town, and past that is downtown SF. Awesome :thumbup:. I think it's called Geary street.

you should check out Irving street too. Parking sucks even more, but it's closer to campus.

you should check out Irving street too. Parking sucks even more, but it's closer to campus.

Yeah, I'm worried about the commute...I have no idea how far my place is from campus if I take public transportation (it's on 26th Ave. and Balboa)...praying for less than an hour, yikeeees.

flyingkao: Why did you decide to buy a place without looking at it or its proximity to campus? Isn't that such a gamble? I'm sure you have a method to your madness... just curious.

flyingkao: Why did you decide to buy a place without looking at it or its proximity to campus? Isn't that such a gamble? I'm sure you have a method to your madness... just curious.

It's my parent's place and rent-free :D

Sweeeeeet. I'm jealous! :p

Hahaha, yeah I'll be saying the same thing to you once I start setting my alarm clock for 5am, just to get to class on time. You'll recognize me because I'll be looking like this --> :sleep:

Hahaha, yeah I'll be saying the same thing to you once I start setting my alarm clock for 5am, just to get to class on time. You'll recognize me because I'll be looking like this --> :sleep:

Where are you commuting from?

Where are you commuting from?

Central Richmond. Mapquest tells me it's 3 miles away. Do you know if there's a bus route to the school from 26th Ave. and Balboa? :idea:

Central Richmond. Mapquest tells me it's 3 miles away. Do you know if there's a bus route to the school from 26th Ave. and Balboa? :idea:

i heard that there's a shuttle you can take at your locate shopping plaza, like at an Albertson. It's like $80 bucks a month tho. They drop you off downtown. I dont know if that would work, but I know bunch of people that works in the financial district do it.

Gotta love UCSF!

Yeah, as a D2 you got lots of time! That's not gonna be the case for all the incoming D1s. I can't wait until I'm in your position, PDizzle. :D

i heard that there's a shuttle you can take at your locate shopping plaza, like at an Albertson. It's like $80 bucks a month tho. They drop you off downtown. I dont know if that would work, but I know bunch of people that works in the financial district do it.

Nice! Does this $80 a month get me unlimited shuttle rides?

Nice! Does this $80 a month get me unlimited shuttle rides?

oh my bad. I misread your location. I was thinking Richmond the city, not the district. But to answer your question, no. You only get 2 trips a day, to dtown in the morning, and back to east bay at around 6. Sorry for the confusion. Richmond district is pretty close actually, I have to commute from Daly City! Carpool anyone? hehe

oh my bad. I misread your location. I was thinking Richmond the city, not the district. But to answer your question, no. You only get 2 trips a day, to dtown in the morning, and back to east bay at around 6. Sorry for the confusion. Richmond district is pretty close actually, I have to commute from Daly City! Carpool anyone? hehe

I have family from Daly City...that's faaar...but it's a nice, safe area :thumbup: