UC Berkeley Distance

Started by DD214_DOC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DD214_DOC

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone taken the UC Berkeley distance courses? I'm thinking of taking 6 hours to bump my science gpa up to 3.43 (from 3.33) and to meet the min sci requirements at some schools.

What about taking them at a Tech school? UC is about $700 per course. I'm applying DO. Is it worth it?
 
JKDMed said:
Anyone taken the UC Berkeley distance courses? I'm thinking of taking 6 hours to bump my science gpa up to 3.43 (from 3.33) and to meet the min sci requirements at some schools.

What about taking them at a Tech school? UC is about $700 per course. I'm applying DO. Is it worth it?


I just took introduction to biochm through their (UC Berkeley) online extension program. It was required at KCUMB; a DO school I will be attending in the fall. The course was great and I received an A. I must say the course was not easy, and the bulk of your grade is determined by a cumulative essay final.