UC Berkeley Extension Anatomy or Physiology

Started by BUM1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BUM1

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone taken either an online Anatomy or an online Physiology course through UC Berkeley Extension? If so, how was it and which professor?

Thank you.
 
I completed the course last December. Overall, it was easy if you put in time and effort. I had James Smiley.

I am also selling the material for online Anatomy (INTEGBIX104) so if anyone is interested, pm me.
 
I completed the course last December. Overall, it was easy if you put in time and effort. I had James Smiley.

I am also selling the material for online Anatomy (INTEGBIX104) so if anyone is interested, pm me.
hey is the physiology course xb32? I thought that is not considered lower div and therefore not counted towards "health post bacc" for dental/med school