UC-Boulder pre-med post-bacc.. anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rollie Pollie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Has anyone out there attended/applied to the University of Colorado-Boulder pre-med most-bacc program? What are your experiences? I applied for the 2012 class and have an interview Monday. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it- I'm out of state, non-trad, pre-vet. It's a pretty costly program but the thought of getting all the pre-reqs done in a year (plus all the support, no hassle registering for classes, etc) is pretty enticing. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

What about the one at University of Northern Colorado??
For the record, most people in the pre-med forums do not feel that official PB programs are worthwhile when you consider cost...

Bump!

I am interested in applying for this program, too. Geographically, it's close and I can keep my Colorado residency. Two very important factors.

Any info would be much appreciated. The application season opens up on Nov. 1.

Bump!

I am interested in applying for this program, too. Geographically, it's close and I can keep my Colorado residency. Two very important factors.

Any info would be much appreciated. The application season opens up on Nov. 1.

CU Alum...didn't even know we had a post-bacc program.

I did an informal post-bacc by postponing my graduation by a year and taking everything in one year. I made a lot of non-trad friends that enrolled in the pre-req classes for an informal post-bacc. If that is cheaper then it's definitely the route to go.