UC DAVIS and IRVINE Interview still pending

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

karmaoser

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a long wait to get an intervierw from either school? I have asked and know that my application is still being reviewedand am takikng that as an encouraging point, but the wait is starting to get to me.

Members don't see this ad.

Ya, still waiting on UC Irvine (complete in november), and UC Davis didn't even bother to give me a secondary, or a rejection for that matter. So lame. And I'm also waiting on UCLA :(

I myself applied MSTP at UC Irvine this cycle... I had the same experience with a pending interview, and just recently the dreaded DENIED appeared (without warning, no email, no letter). Despite my misfortunes, in talking with many other applicants, many are still pending for an interview despite applying in July. I should also note that as a UC Irvine alum, I know many people throughout the program as well as in the admin... plain and simple, UC Irvine is just notoriously slow. Don't lose hope, I have had many friends interview extremely late in the season (when most schools have sent all offers) and get accepted even later (weeks or days before school begins). Don't lose hope, keep calling to express interest!