UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'd say its been great. Our class is full of cool people and not tooo many crazies. Even most of the "experiential" stuff has been challenging and worthwhile. My only complaint would be the many, redundant "so what did we learn from this activity" discussions.

BTW VAgirl, I'm from Maryland/D.C. and one of my classmates, Maggie, is from central VA, but somehow swinging in-state res. We ought to get together and reminisce about life back East- snow, traffic, rude ppl, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

BTW VAgirl, I'm from Maryland/D.C. and one of my classmates, Maggie, is from central VA, but somehow swinging in-state res. We ought to get together and reminisce about life back East- snow, traffic, rude ppl, etc.

That would be awesome! It'll have to be after school starts, but maybe we could meet at Scrubs (the vet campus cafe) to grab lunch one day during the first week of school.

Enjoy your orientation. I remember it being fun but way exhausting. So many new people to meet and so much chitchat to engage in.