UCF DPT Class of 2015!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrDPT120

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received my acceptance phone call today and figured I would make a thread for the class of 2015. I currently reside in Orlando and am able to assist anyone who has questions about area, looking for a place to live, etc. I am excited to meet everyone and get started on our journey to become PT's! Go Knights!

Members don't see this ad.

Me too! Do you know if there is a facebook page or anything? I can't find one.

p.s. MrDPT, I am also an APK Gator

I didn't see a FB page for the class of 2015, so I joined the group UCF Physical Therapy. It's a general page for the program and they post regularly on there. For example our orientation date, Friday May 11th, is posted on there. Maybe we can start a page for our class. I will email one of the PA's and see if it is ok and if there is anything we would need to include, leave out, etc. Although it's time to support the knights now, I still will have orange and blue in these veins.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds good. I typed in "UCF Physical Therapy" and I can't even find that group. Can you post the link here?

Sounds good. I typed in "UCF Physical Therapy" and I can't even find that group. Can you post the link here?

Hey jtux,
You typed that search while logged in to your facebook account right? I am not sure what link to post that would direct you to UCF DPT facebook homepage.

If you answered no to the first question, than all you need to do is sign in to facebook and search UCF DPT. Hope this helps.