You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UCF DPT CLASS OF 2018!
Started by MRDPT2018
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When did they offer you the spot?
Samantha called me on 2/5. I'm not sure if all the initial offers have been sent out but we have until feb 20 to accept/decline so I figure after that date they will send more offers. As for me, I will definitely be attending UCF!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! That's awesome. When did you interview at UCF? I had the last interview and they said they would get back to us within two weeks or so.
I interviewed on 11/21. They told us the same thing, that they would contact us 1-2 weeks after the 1/30 interview.
02/5 as wellWhen did they offer you the spot?
Great! I also accepted my spot the same day.Samantha called me on 2/5. I'm not sure if all the initial offers have been sent out but we have until feb 20 to accept/decline so I figure after that date they will send more offers. As for me, I will definitely be attending UCF!
I hope to hear something from them soon. I interviewed on December 11th.
My interview was dec 11th as wellI hope to hear something from them soon. I interviewed on December 11th.
When was your interview?Just got the call from Samantha yesterday and I am planning on accepting as well! I have an interview with UNF on the 21st, but I am going to go ahead and accept with UCF since that is my first choice of the two.
I interviewed December 11th as wellWhen was your interview?
Have you heard anything yet?When was your interview?
No. Weren't we supposed to get an email that told us what tier of the waitlist we're on?
Yes. I don't know why it's taking so long but it is stressing me out.No. Weren't we supposed to get an email that told us what tier of the waitlist we're on?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Knights Circle has grad school specific apartments. I lived there last year and loved it.
Last edited:
thanks! I'll check it out!Knights Circle has grad school specific apartments. I loved there last year and loved it.
No. Weren't we supposed to get an email that told us what tier of the waitlist we're on?
I think they may start doing that after the 20th (this Friday). When I received the acceptance email we had to reply before that date. I am assuming that they will be calling more candidates after that date. I know is stressing, just think positive!
Congrats! Still patiently waiting...Accepted today!
Last edited:
Keep your head up, she is calling people between today and Monday based on the people that declined their seats, the next date is wed 25th, then more seats might open upCongrats! Still patiently waiting...
She's making calls tomorrow? I'm confident I'll get a call. Just want it to happen soon. I have an interview with UNF tomorrow.
I meant today and Monday .... I'm sure you will what time was your interview on dec 11th? Maybe you were in my groupShe's making calls tomorrow? I'm confident I'll get a call. Just want it to happen soon. I have an interview with UNF tomorrow.
9 am
Oh I think I went at 1pm9 am
She said specifically that she has more calls to make Monday? Or you're just assuming?I meant today and Monday .... I'm sure you will what time was your interview on dec 11th? Maybe you were in my group
I'm assuming because she said there were a couple of calls to make and it was already like 4.30pm when she called and I don't think she wanted to stay in the office any longer on a FridayShe said specifically that she has more calls to make Monday? Or you're just assuming?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Crossing fingers!Well I hope you're right!
Great!Accepted today!
Just got the call from Samantha!
Congrats!!! I told you it was coming!!!Just got the call from Samantha!
Awesome! We should create a FB page. We are going to spend the next 3 years together so it will be cool to know you guys before orientation day!Just got the call from Samantha!
I believe one has already been created. https://www.facebook.com/groups/363675157174442/?ref=br_rs
Cool...I just joined the group.I believe one has already been created. https://www.facebook.com/groups/363675157174442/?ref=br_rs
yeah i still haven't gotten a call/email/or anything.
did anyone on the 01/30 interview date hear anything back yet?
I interviewed 1/30 too and just found out this morning I was wait-listed.
I also interviewed on 1/30 and was wait listed. Do you know if they have started pulling from the wait list yet and if so what tier they are on?I interviewed 1/30 too and just found out this morning I was wait-listed.
i got accepted off the wait-list but declined it, hopefully someone on here gets a call soon. good luck guys!
If you don't mind me asking, when did you find out and what tier were you on? very impatient and anxiously hoping for a phone call!
Im pretty sure theyre on the first tier bc thats the tier Im in. I hate this waiting gameI also interviewed on 1/30 and was wait listed. Do you know if they have started pulling from the wait list yet and if so what tier they are on?
Samantha said they usually get to the 3rd tier, so you should be getting a call any time now!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got the call to set up my interview at UCF. Would anyone be willing to be offer any advice about their interview or be willing to let me message them? I've heard they like to ask specific questions and I'd love to hear what kind of questions were asked. Thanks!!
I just got the call to set up my interview at UCF. Would anyone be willing to be offer any advice about their interview or be willing to let me message them? I've heard they like to ask specific questions and I'd love to hear what kind of questions were asked. Thanks!!
Hi @at4444 , when did you submit your app before you heard back for an interview?
So I got an email from them before the firm deadline (on 9/16) saying: This email is to notify you that your application has been reviewed by the UCF Doctor of Physical Therapy Program for Summer 2016. All requirements have been received by PTCAS, with the exception of the two prerequisite courses that you are currently retaking.
Does this mean that theyre waiting for my fall grades before deciding anything?
Does this mean that theyre waiting for my fall grades before deciding anything?
So I got an email from them before the firm deadline (on 9/16) saying: This email is to notify you that your application has been reviewed by the UCF Doctor of Physical Therapy Program for Summer 2016. All requirements have been received by PTCAS, with the exception of the two prerequisite courses that you are currently retaking.
Does this mean that theyre waiting for my fall grades before deciding anything?
I got the same response, and wondering the same '?'
Hey, when did you submit your application? And what were your stats like?I just got the call to set up my interview at UCF. Would anyone be willing to be offer any advice about their interview or be willing to let me message them? I've heard they like to ask specific questions and I'd love to hear what kind of questions were asked. Thanks!!