UCF Letters of Rec Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SigrunnPT

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m applying to PT school this fall and my top choice is UCF. I have asked one PT for a letter of rec already and am asking one of my favorite professors this week for my second letter of rec. Who would you suggest I ask for my third letter of rec? I could ask another PT, my supervisor at work (I work at a hospital), or someone else?
 
I’m applying to PT school this fall and my top choice is UCF. I have asked one PT for a letter of rec already and am asking one of my favorite professors this week for my second letter of rec. Who would you suggest I ask for my third letter of rec? I could ask another PT, my supervisor at work (I work at a hospital), or someone else?
Whoever you feel like knows you the best and can write the strongest recommendation!