UCF

Started by MadmaxDPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

So you got an interview and acceptance? What kind of stats did you have and do you know what UCF specifically looks at? They're my top choice.
I'll tell you what I know from them cause they are my top choice as well and I called Samantha a few times to ask questions. As far as the GRE is concerned as long as writing is 3.0 that's fine, they don't weigh the writing portion that much, she didn't really tell me much more about the GRE though. I asked about job shadowing hours as well and she said "you are maxed out on points at 175 hours". So as long as you get 175 hours you have the max points for that category in your application. I don't know how they weigh anything else though. Hope this helps some! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll tell you what I know from them cause they are my top choice as well and I called Samantha a few times to ask questions. As far as the GRE is concerned as long as writing is 3.0 that's fine, they don't weigh the writing portion that much, she didn't really tell me much more about the GRE though. I asked about job shadowing hours as well and she said "you are maxed out on points at 175 hours". So as long as you get 175 hours you have the max points for that category in your application. I don't know how they weigh anything else though. Hope this helps some! 🙂
Awesome! That helps a lot. I've heard that they are a school that is more worried about last 60 credit hours GPA rather than cumulative and prerequisite and stuff, but I don't know how true that is.