UChicago appl. fee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigRedStress

AMEX Black
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Man, I hate their one-time only application. No way to save or anything. Anyway, my app went through without the payment option showing, so they said i have mail them a check... but... does anyone know HOW MUCH their app fee is?

Members don't see this ad.

thanks! and who is the check made payable to? Pritzker School of Medicine or University of Chicago?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by BigRedStress
thanks! and who is the check made payable to? Pritzker School of Medicine or University of Chicago?

No, "The Boy Wonder" and just mail it to...

Originally posted by the boy wonder
No, "The Boy Wonder" and just mail it to...

smaahtasss. :p

both times i sent the check, i made it out to pritzker.
yes, both times. the first time, something went wrong with the online app and i had to mail in a check. i was in a hurry that day (big freakin mistake..sigh), and looked on sdn instead of the pritzker site to see how much the fee was. someone here had posted it was 75. i sent them 75. later found out it was 60. i figured they'd either pocket the extra 15 or send me a check for that amount back. no, they sent me the whole check back, asking me to send a check for 60 in. was that really a necessary story to tell? probably not. but now you know..make it out to pritzker school of medicine.