UChicago Pritzker - Post-Bacc Linkage Requirements?

Started by MKE_
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MKE_

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could share the linkage requirements for the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, either here or via private message. My understanding is that the college will have the same requirements regardless of the Post-Bacc school (assuming the linkage agreement exists between the schools),so I'm hoping someone can share what that was in the recent past. If someone had the University of Michigan too, that'd be great, but Pritzker is the one I'm really interested in.

Finding a linkage in the midwest is important to me, but I'd like to understand if its even a viable option to consider.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
 
There's a postbacc program at UChicago? I couldn't find this anywhere