Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UCI and USC

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by uclaguy32, Dec 12, 2005.

1. uclaguy32

uclaguy32 Member
    5+ Year Member

I interviewed at UCI and was placed on the waitlist. I really want to go there. Do you guys recommend me sending a follow up letter of intent?

Also, after interviewing at USC, how did you guys here back if you were accepted or rejected? Does the status page change?

2. Dakota

Dakota Senior Member
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    For 'SC, the status page does not change. An acceptance comes as a packet in a big envelope. Good luck.

3. darthalvaro

darthalvaro Member
    5+ Year Member

For UCI you should totally send a follow up letter of intent. It may take a while to get off the wait list but during that time keep them posted of any changes or achievements you have accomplished. I was in your position last year and I wrote 4 letters. Each time I updated the admissions committee about anything new in my life (awards, community service experiences, etc. ) and my continued desire to attend. In the end it paid off and now I finished my first quarter at UCI. So do not be discourage just go for it and give it your best.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...