UCI and USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclaguy32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at UCI and was placed on the waitlist. I really want to go there. Do you guys recommend me sending a follow up letter of intent?

Also, after interviewing at USC, how did you guys here back if you were accepted or rejected? Does the status page change?

Members don't see this ad.

uclaguy32 said:
I interviewed at UCI and was placed on the waitlist. I really want to go there. Do you guys recommend me sending a follow up letter of intent?

Also, after interviewing at USC, how did you guys here back if you were accepted or rejected? Does the status page change?

For 'SC, the status page does not change. An acceptance comes as a packet in a big envelope. Good luck.

uclaguy32 said:

For UCI you should totally send a follow up letter of intent. It may take a while to get off the wait list but during that time keep them posted of any changes or achievements you have accomplished. I was in your position last year and I wrote 4 letters. Each time I updated the admissions committee about anything new in my life (awards, community service experiences, etc. ) and my continued desire to attend. In the end it paid off and now I finished my first quarter at UCI. So do not be discourage just go for it and give it your best.