UCI Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay,
I got an email for the UCI secondary. But yet again, I can't open their damn file they sent to me!!!
argh :(
Can someone who downloaded it please send me a message so I can get it from you?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Nevermind..I finally figured out hotmail...it took me hitting the Open from current location button 5 times in order for it to work..jeez!

So...I guess UCI now has their ball rolling :)
My last secondary...yay! I will finish it by next Friday! Woohoo! Then I shall be done with secondaries...forever...

Scooby, could you send me a copy of the UCI secondary? I am waiting for them to get to my file, but would like to get a start on the questions. Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, could you please post the secondary questions for UCI? It's one of the only secondaries I'm still waiting for. Still waiting on Stanford (unverified), Chicago Med, and Loyola (I don't understand these two).

Thanks,

Adam

Chicago Med, and Loyola (I don't understand these two).

me neither. at this point, i have mentally written them off.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicago Med, and Loyola (I don't understand these two).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me neither. at this point, i have mentally written them off.

Okay, I sort of wrote them off. Loyola has status checks by calling the admissions office Thursdays bet. 1-5 pm, so I'll call next week to find out where the heck I stand. Finch says that they have been "bogged down" with applications, and just began reviewing August AMCAS apps, and that secondaries should be sent out in the next couple of weeks.