UCIrvine Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Happy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My first UC acceptance!!! I got a fat envelope in the mail from UCI today. It really surprised me, because I knew that they were supposed to call, and I didn't get a call. The funny thing is, they called me just an hour ago. The lady was so surprised to hear that I already got the snail mail acceptance. I interviewed 12/13, and the letter was sent on Friday. I'm so excited!! Good luck to those still waiting.
-Dr. Happy :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats Dr. Happy!! That's awesome:)

Ahh...how I would love to be chillin in the sun in Irvine next year:...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I bet you must be very very relieved! So glad to hear that UCI is starting to show some love. I interviewed there about a week ago or so and Gayle said that they barely accepted anyone yet. Hopefully you represent the beginning of the ball starting to roll. How does it feel to know you will be receiving a great education for around 35,000 total? not that bad huh?

Go celebrate!

Where in CA are you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats Dr. Happy! Now you're livin' out your name :clap: :D :clap:

Congrats!!! UCI is a great school! :)

congrats dr.
could you please tell your stats and how much weight you feel the interview had as opposed to your gpa/mcat?
thanks

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I'm really excited about the cheap tuition at UCI. It will really help :) . It's hard for me to say whether my stats or my interview played a bigger role. I would have to say they were about equal. I have good stats and the interviews went very well. Both were very relaxed...the "get to known you" type. Private message me if you want my exact stats. Again, good luck everyone. Let me know if anyone else gets in!! :wink:

congrats!!! GO IRVINE