UCLA acceptance!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigheadfish

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got it!!!
I will reject any other offer.

Members don't see this ad.

congrats... long wait is finally over for you:love::love::love::love::love::love:

I m very happy to post in this acceptance thread. Wait is finally over and i just got my acceptance call from UCLA.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys..

congrats 2 all of u...

Last edited:
It's a short mail with an attachment notifying me I was accepted into the PPID program of UCLA. The attachment is a PDF file for the detail info of the acceptance. The hard copy is on the way sending to me through Fedex.
I'm so happy! ashBDS, will you go? I will go for sure b/c it's my first choice.

I got it too.............:banana::banana:

Congratulations big head fish. I m accepting it for sure too. I applied to just 2 schools and UCLA is my first preference. looking forward to meet u soon as my classmate.

congratulation to all

My name is Hu Zhao. I'm the only Chinese guy in the interview. Easy to remember :D

Congratulations to evryone who got accepted..:thumbup:....and good luck to everyone who is in alternate list.

I am in alternate list.
What are the chances of acceptance if you are in alternate list.?

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulation to all
I am on the alternate list too , but I already got my acceptance from UPenn so I am thinking to decline UCLA and hope that may boost your chances !!

i got accepted too.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:.
but i am accepted at upenn too.which 1 to choose?
guyz help me out about pros and cones.

I am on the alternate list too , but I already got my acceptance from UPenn so I am thinking to decline UCLA and hope that may boost your chances !!

Thank you Sindibad, and congrats on your UPenn acceptance!

Good to see many ppl get their offers.
Good luck to ppl on the waiting list.

Congratulations to who got accpeted and welcome to California univerisities. :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

congratulations! Do you study in US? I am also Chinese, but I study dentistry in China.
I wanna apply UCLA next year for research program(phd). Maybe it is very hard for international student. Could you give me any suggestion? Thanks!

I also got accepted at UCLA:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi
Applying for PhD program is totally different from DDS program. And, I think actually PhD application should be easier. I also finished my dentistry education in China. You should go other website like neworiental or mitbbs for PhD program application info. Where did you graduate from?

congratulations! Do you study in US? I am also Chinese, but I study dentistry in China.
I wanna apply UCLA next year for research program(phd). Maybe it is very hard for international student. Could you give me any suggestion? Thanks!

hello khan...
i iwllbe giving my nbde again i got 77 first time...
can u give me idea how i t works in ucla.. as i have a low gpa...
but will try and do my best in exam..
pls help me out...
thanks
ruhi

I also got accepted at UCLA:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
hello

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: MY BANANA DANCE GOES TO UCLA
accepted USC,UPENN,UIC,UOP
but my banana dance is for UCLA
loves the school ,the interview(so organized..) , the preparatory course.. just everything about UCLA

cheers guys ...see u at UCLA :)

Hi
Applying for PhD program is totally different from DDS program. And, I think actually PhD application should be easier. I also finished my dentistry education in China. You should go other website like neworiental or mitbbs for PhD program application info. Where did you graduate from?

I am not sure for applying which program. Actually, I prefer to be a clinical doctor in US. But it seems so hard for a foreigner to go in this way. I plan to take NBDE1 and then apply for 2-year program only for international students after finishing study in China. But I have little information and material about that test. It seems that it can only be taken in US and is not easy. Dental school in China is nonaccreditted in the NBDE. My gf is in CA.
How can I do that, I would like to keep in touch with you and get help.
I am in Wuhan univ. , school of dentisty.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: MY BANANA DANCE GOES TO UCLA
accepted USC,UPENN,UIC,UOP
but my banana dance is for UCLA
loves the school ,the interview(so organized..) , the preparatory course.. just everything about UCLA

cheers guys ...see u at UCLA :)
Congrats! Drkooks. Good luck with your choice.

Congratss to all who got admissions...
can u please write ur status...gpa and scores
??

helloooo ..i got accepted too...GO UCLA.....GO.. !!!
YAY.....hope to see u all soon.. :)

It's a short mail with an attachment notifying me I was accepted into the PPID program of UCLA. The attachment is a PDF file for the detail info of the acceptance. The hard copy is on the way sending to me through Fedex.
I'm so happy! ashBDS, will you go? I will go for sure b/c it's my first choice.

Hi and congrats for UCLA,I just wanted to know ,were u accepted at michigan and ucsf also?