UCLA Heath Psychology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

int2014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello ,

Any reviews about the program . It is a health and not clinical -health program , thus not accredited by APA. The faculty's research is impressive .

Any other information about the program will be appreciated !

Members don't see this ad.

It is a straight research program from what I can see, that is why it is not clinical and accredited. I am not familiar with that specific program but the people I know who are involved at UCLA in neuropsych are top notch and conduct research and teach and practice.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello ,

Any reviews about the program . It is a health and not clinical -health program , thus not accredited by APA. The faculty's research is impressive .

Any other information about the program will be appreciated !

UCLA has a great reputation. If you are interested in psychoneuroendocrinology this would be an excellent place to get training. Think hard about whether you want to go the all-research versus clinical science route, however.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
UCLA has a great reputation. If you are interested in psychoneuroendocrinology this would be an excellent place to get training. Think hard about whether you want to go the all-research versus clinical science route, however.
Thank you !

Thank you !