UCLA Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ConfusedOne

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got the email for an interview :D Anyone else going on Nov 8?

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations dude. had you received anything from them before this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! Good to know they've started contacting people! :)

Thanks guys. I'm excited, they are serving breakfast!! :)

congratulations dude. had you received anything from them before this?

No, but they did cash my check the other day.

cool. I hope i get one too...

congratulation!!! I hope i get one too...

i saw they cashed my ck few days ago too~ hope to get the invite soon!! :rolleyes:

i saw they cashed my ck few days ago too~ hope to get the invite soon!! :rolleyes:

When did you guys send your checks in. I just checked the status of my money order and it was cashed 8/10. But then again, I didn't score 23+ on the DAT. I still hope I hear from them soon though.

i sent the ck with my secondary.. which i mailed it on 9/22

Members don't see this ad :)
We'll be seeing you here next year for sure confused one. Thats is you choose to come here, because I can tell you right now you'll be accepted. Unless you're really weird, and if you are just fake the funk for the day and fool them.

i sent in my secondary to ucla last month but they still haven't received two of my LORs from AADSAS. do you think that would hold up the interview process?

i sent in my secondary to ucla last month but they still haven't received two of my LORs from AADSAS. do you think that would hold up the interview process?

If your scores are high, probably not. UCLA only interviews a few elite students this early. I talked to the secretary today, and she said the admissions committee met for the first time last week. unfortuneately most of you who get in here will not be interviewed until Jan. or Feb.

Badger Badger Badger!!!

If your scores are high, probably not. UCLA only interviews a few elite students this early. I talked to the secretary today, and she said the admissions committee met for the first time last week. unfortuneately most of you who get in here will not be interviewed until Jan. or Feb.

Badger Badger Badger!!!

That's what my buddy who's attending there told me too. I doubt my 22 will cut it for being an elite. what do you think?

Hey guys. Most of you who have interviews will get accepted. So dont stress out! ;)

That's what my buddy who's attending there told me too. I doubt my 22 will cut it for being an elite. what do you think?

Our average is around there. I think you have a chance for an early invite. Why not?

Sorry, I think around here 25 or 26 is elite. A 22 is a good solid score though which should be good enough to get in(as long as the gpa is high). I had a 23 on the DAT and wasn't interviewed until the last week of January.

Sorry, I think around here 25 or 26 is elite. A 22 is a good solid score though which should be good enough to get in(as long as the gpa is high). I had a 23 on the DAT and wasn't interviewed until the last week of January.

cool, thanks.

when did you submit your app last year DDD :p ??

Why has no1 heard from ucla, besides the not so confusedone? It has been a few days since he heard, so something is kinda weird? Any currently attending ucla sod students have any input as to why this pattern has emerged?

We'll be seeing you here next year for sure confused one. Thats is you choose to come here, because I can tell you right now you'll be accepted. Unless you're really weird, and if you are just fake the funk for the day and fool them.

Thanks devildog, UCLA is definitely one of my top choices. I know there is a student interview involved, are you conducting any this year?

I just heard something. Don't quote me on this yet but this year's entering statistics is...GPA 3.6 and DAT 22.8 average.

Also, I think the first interviews are today. I saw a group of frustrated looking kids in suits walking in the courtyard.

And my application information is in my predents.com thingy MoobDDS.

Why has no1 heard from ucla, besides the not so confusedone? It has been a few days since he heard, so something is kinda weird? Any currently attending ucla sod students have any input as to why this pattern has emerged?

There were at least 8 students who interiewed today. I have no doubt they will all be accepted. Not everyone is on SDN reporting their interviews I guess.

Oyyy.. UCLA is like my top choice, or at least way up there. Why must I be Oregonian? :oops: It looks like for the class of '09 they did acccept 12 out-of-staters. Any current UCLA students accepted out-of-state wanna reassure/inspire me? :cool:

Good luck to everyone applying :thumbup:

Oyyy.. UCLA is like my top choice, or at least way up there. Why must I be Oregonian? :oops: It looks like for the class of '09 they did acccept 12 out-of-staters. Any current UCLA students accepted out-of-state wanna reassure/inspire me? :cool:

You will get in. Period!

At least you're not from the east coast applying! I think proximity may help you a big :)

Good luck!

At least you're not from the east coast applying! I think proximity may help you a big :)

Good luck!

Proximity and the fact that his stats are the best I've ever seen on SDN. So yeah, I think he/she has a shot.

kudos to those who have worked hard and gotten high scores. I must admit that I am envious of your numbers, but I take solace in the fact that when we're admitted to dental school, we all start over. then i can kick your asses and get higher scores than you all! :smuggrin: