• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Ucla prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Ads

gnh

May 2, 2010
    I feel like a little girl waiting for my date to call on a Friday night. Worse part yet, he might already have given someone else a call.

Thought a little humor would lighten things up. Good luck everyone.

vega07

Sep 7, 2010
      Same email. Congratulations to everyone accepted on SDN!

I wish they would not place everyone on the waitlist. It doesn't make sense to place around 60 people on a waitlist for just a couple of dropped spots. Gives us a sense of hopelessness doesn't it?

About the Ads

Doctor Zhivago

Feb 1, 2011
        Same email. Congratulations to everyone accepted on SDN!

I wish they would not place everyone on the waitlist. It doesn't make sense to place around 60 people on a waitlist for just a couple of dropped spots. Gives us a sense of hopelessness doesn't it?

+1

To get over this hopelessness, I've come to accept that this is 99% a rejection. If a miracle were to happen, it would be just that, a 1% miracle. Congrats to those who got in and I wish nothing but the best for the rest, because I am a poet and I do know it. Take care guys. :)

PsychEpathic

15+ Year Member
        Apr 13, 2006
        Los Angeles
        1. Resident [Any Field]
          I heard that two people (on the waitlist) will be called this week. It was from a VERY RELIABLE source. Those two will be very, very lucky! This person also said, "the waitlist will move." I really hope it does...

About the Ads
          Status
          Not open for further replies.