UCLA School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last year's thread: UCLA School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Thread

Link to interview prep: University of California Los Angeles School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: Home | UCLA Dentistry

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.74
Science GPA: 3.68
DAT: 23.2AA, 22.9TS, 22.4PAT
Applied: 1,384
OOS: 615 Applied, 25 Interviewed, 20 Accepted
IS: 684 Applied, 123 Interviewed, 115 Accepted
International: 85 Applied, 3 Interviewed, 0 Accepted
# Enrolled: 88
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.83
Science GPA: 3.81
DAT: 23.1AA, 23.1TS, 23.2PAT
Applied: 1,489
OOS: 620 Applied, 21 Accepted
IS: 781 Applied, 118 Accepted
International: 88 Applied, 3 Accepted
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 3.47-4.00
Overall: 3.60-4.00

Good luck everyone!

* CO 2022 grad here, feel free to ask questions here or DM me!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are there 0 interviewed for international?

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year's thread: UCLA School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Thread

Link to interview prep: University of California Los Angeles School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: Home | UCLA Dentistry

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.74
Science GPA: 3.68
DAT: 23.2AA, 22.9TS, 22.4PAT
Applied: 1,384
OOS: 615 Applied, 25 Interviewed, 20 Accepted
IS: 684 Applied, 123 Interviewed, 115 Accepted
International: 85 Applied, 3 Interviewed, 0 Accepted
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.83
Science GPA: 3.81
DAT: 23.1AA, 23.1TS, 23.2PAT
Applied: 1,489
OOS: 620 Applied, 21 Accepted
IS: 781 Applied, 118 Accepted
International: 88 Applied, 3 Accepted

Good luck everyone!

* CO 2022 grad here, feel free to ask questions here or DM me!

Hmmm do they have cutoffs?

Anyone got a supplemental email for the fee? I still haven't paid it, as I am waiting for the email.

I did. Application was verified on the 6th and received the email last week.

I did. Application was verified on the 6th and received the email last week.
Verified on the 6th of this month, or June? I got verified late June and still haven’t received a thing. Wondering if I should contact adcom.

Last edited:
Verified on the 6th of this month, or June? I got verified late June and still haven’t received a thing. Wondering if I should contact adoom.
6th of June. I honestly wouldn’t contact anyone. If the application went through it’s only a matter of time.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone else's decision status on AADSAS still say "None"? I submitted early July and haven't received an email to pay the supplemental fee. I know you can go on the site and pay the fee, but apparently you shouldn't(?):
Although there is no official deadline, it is highly recommended that applicants submit the UCLA secondary application fee within three (3) weeks of receiving the instructions by email from the Student Services Office. To prevent delays, please do not submit the secondary fee to the School of Dentistry before receiving the email notification.
I've emailed them, but waiting for a response.

Does anyone else's decision status on AADSAS still say "None"? I submitted early July and haven't received an email to pay the supplemental fee. I know you can go on the site and pay the fee, but apparently you shouldn't(?):

I've emailed them, but waiting for a response.
Don't pay until they email you to pay. Paying in advance of the notification will just delay your app, it doesn't help your app at all.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmmm I still have “waiting additional information” on mine :/

I’ve still got “none”. No supplemental fee email yet either

I paid the supplemental fee. But still it says - “waiting additional information”

Got the supplemental fee email today, paid the fee right after seeing it. AADSAS verified 07/02 submitted 06/27

I got their email today too and paid the fee but never got a confirmation email after making the payment. Do they send out the supplemental fee email to everyone?

Last edited:
I got their email today too and paid the fee but never got a confirmation email after made the payment. Do they send out the supplemental fee email to everyone?
same for me

Also received supplemental fee email today, 7/21 submission date. I received a thank you for your payment confirmation email after submitting payment

Also received supplemental fee email today, 7/21 submission date. I received a thank you for your payment confirmation email after submitting payment
Did you get the confirmation email immediately after submitting your payment? I also received the supplemental fee email today (submitted 8/1) but haven’t received the confirmation of fee payment email yet.

Did you get the confirmation email immediately after submitting your payment? I also received the supplemental fee email today (submitted 8/1) but haven’t received the confirmation of fee payment email yet.
Yes it was right after. I used debit, maybe if you use credit it takes a bit longer?

My confirmation email ended up in spam so I would check there - I also got it right after I paid.

I think it's just random that some ppl get the confirmation email. I checked with few other friends and they never got it either after they made their payment

Hopefully we will hear soon since the class of 2027 officially had their orientation yesterday.

Does anyone’s portal say received/under review as opposed to received/application complete?

Interview
Notification date:
10/5
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 5/30
Application complete date: 6/2
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.79; Overall: 3.81
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26 AA, 23 TS, 23 PAT, 30RC, No
Method of interview: zoom

Interview
Notification date:
10/5
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 5/30
Application complete date: 6/2
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.79; Overall: 3.81
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26 AA, 23 TS, 23 PAT, 30RC, No
Method of interview: zoom
Update - they also changed my status on AADSAS

Interview
Notification date
: 10/09
Method of notification: Phone Call
Residency: IS (CA)
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/11
Application complete date (when they sent me an email): 8/28
GPA (science, overall): GPA: 3.73 Overall: 3.8
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25AA, 24TS, 23 PAT, 24 RC, No
Method of interview: virtual (Zoom)

Interview #5
Notification date: 10/16
Method of notification: Phone call
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29
Application complete date: 7/13
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.80; Overall: 3.82
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA/22 TS/24 PAT/22 RC/None under 17
Method of interview: Zoom (10/24)

has anyone heard anything since 10/9?
They call almost every day I believe, and will keep doing interviews every Monday and Friday, so just be patient! They've only done three rounds of interviews so far and it's like 7-10 people each time. The interview was really chill and conversational, I really really liked my first faculty interviewer.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Interview #5
Notification date: 10/16
Method of notification: Phone call
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29
Application complete date: 7/13
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.80; Overall: 3.82
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA/22 TS/24 PAT/22 RC/None under 17
Method of interview: Zoom (10/24)
what number did they call u from?

They call almost every day I believe, and will keep doing interviews every Monday and Friday, so just be patient! They've only done three rounds of interviews so far and it's like 7-10 people each time. The interview was really chill and conversational, I really really liked my first faculty interviewer.

So it’s like a group interview ?

So it’s like a group interview ?
Nope, the zoom is a group for the info sessions but then I was put in breakout rooms for two separate one on one interviews with faculty

Reactions: 2 users