UCLA Secondaries are out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Type essays in word, copy and paste it into the pdf file, then print it or use cutepdfwriter. Gl and hopefully see you all when you interview :)

Members don't see this ad.

I finally got mine. 8/05 mailing date.

Do we turn in our high school transcripts when we send the application fee or after an interview/acceptance?

Also do we need transcript matching forms and does it have to be sent via the high school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do we turn in our high school transcripts when we send the application fee or after an interview/acceptance?

Also do we need transcript matching forms and does it have to be sent via the high school?

No high school transcripts need to be sent.

Part. 13 Additional Comment.

Are you guys going to put anything on that part?

This space is provided to allow you to describe any additional information you would like
the Committee to consider or aspects of your application which you think may seem confusing or
incomplete as they are stated elsewhere. You may also use this space to explain factors which may
have had a negative effect on some aspect of your performance.

Is it better to leave as a blank? or write something down?

I usually don't write anything for this in general since I don't have any huge negative effects but they give us a page to write something :O Have you guys filled it out?

Okay wtf......I haven't done any research, I'm not disadvantaged, I've never gotten into any trouble, I've never applied to dental/health school before, and I'm not interested in DDS/PhD.

The only place where I can actually put some content is in Parts 12 and 13.

hahaha

Hello everyone,
On the part that asked for disadvantages, I already described mine on the ADDSAS application, Should I still repeat it? They are basically the same questions

Hello everyone,
On the part that asked for disadvantages, I already described mine on the ADDSAS application, Should I still repeat it? They are basically the same questions

my question about disadvantages is when you say NO to all of them, you don't have to explain right? only "yes" answers need to be explained?!

my question about disadvantages is when you say NO to all of them, you don't have to explain right? only "yes" answers need to be explained?!

Yes. they are not applicable to you. There's nothing for you to explain.

How can you explain anything if you didn't go to poorly rated high school. Or you're the 5th kid and all your older siblings are in college or went to college. you wouldn't be the 1st or one of the first.

Yes. they are not applicable to you. There's nothing for you to explain.

How can you explain anything if you didn't go to poorly rated high school. Or you're the 5th kid and all your older siblings are in college or went to college. you wouldn't be the 1st or one of the first.

I know:laugh: Yes! no more writing for me!

Confirmation of receiving secondary from UCLA? I didnt get one, is this the norm?

you don't get confirmation unless you email Noemi about it. but they are slow so give them about 3 to 4 weeks before you email. good luck!