UCLA Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joefosho315

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I've seen this topic posted elsewhere on this board, but for the life of me I can't find it now. So my question is, is there anyway to fill out the UCLA Supplemental on the computer without the lines getting all shifted over and messing up the document? I would really hate to hand write the entire thing. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, if you work really hard, you can finally get it to work! You should type in your answers on the designated lines and then delete the line which is left over. That's what I did and it worked! Hope this helps....good luck:thumbup:

Hey guys, I know I've seen this topic posted elsewhere on this board, but for the life of me I can't find it now. So my question is, is there anyway to fill out the UCLA Supplemental on the computer without the lines getting all shifted over and messing up the document? I would really hate to hand write the entire thing. Thanks!

No, not really. Like Calculus said, you can type and then delete lines. That is what I did.

Or if you want, type the answers separately on a piece of paper. Then cut up the answers after you are done and paste it on your UCLA supplementary. Afterwards, photocopy your UCLA supplementary w/ the pasted answers. Mail in the newest supplementary.