UCLA undergrad vs. USN(Roseman) Pharmacy P1

Started by navrick
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

navrick

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everybody. I just graduated UCLA undergrad as a Psycho-biology major and I am attending USN/Roseman pharmacy school this fall. I was wondoring if any UCLA grads or anybody else in the UC system who went to pharmacy school at USN or any other place could comment on the difference in difficulty in classes. I know at UCLA, the curves, and competing with other brilliant students made it very difficult for me. But I know USN is different with a pass/no pass system. Thank you!
 
I believe at least one P2 student at Roseman went to UCLA. If you are who I think you are, you should contact me via (or just repeat this question in a post on) the c/o 2014 group and I'll identify the student.