UCLA vs. UCSF (both IS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evilbiologist

Reaction score
hi guys! i was fortunate enough to have been accepted to both of these dental programs. now im going through the extremely hard choice of deciding on which school to attend. has anyone else also been in a similar conundrum? i’m having such a hard time figuring out which school to attend because i couldn’t visit either due to COVID. however, i am leaning towards ucsf right now.

some background info: i’m from socal and went to usc for undergrad. i’m very familiar with the LA area and wanted to experience something new for grad school
i’ve also heard that ucla has an extremely difficult dental program (sibling went, they also kept telling us about it during the interview). i’m hoping to specialize in the future so i definitely wanted to keep that in mind, despite it being P/F.

anyways, what do you guys think? if anyone has any personal experience i would love to chat with you. appreciate it and thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

UCLA - If you plan on working in Socal, I would stay close and build connections there. It's a great program with opportunity to specialize

Reactions: 1 user