UCLA wait list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogobruin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Do u know why they put u on the wait-list? Can I ask about your stats? I have not even heard from UCLA! Hope they move faster...

my gpa is not that high...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
My gpa was 3.88, and science was 3.9. I received my bs at UCLA, and I dropped out from phD at UCLA....I did 21/22 on my DAT...I did not even know what it goes wrong >< I am so dead! Hopefully, they will invite u soon! Good luck on ur application!

You have very good stats! If you are on wait-list then I am not even sure that I can get an interview:laugh: Maybe they don't want u to return to UCLA!! Anyway, good luck too, and I am sure there are many other schools who give you admissions with those stats.

I just receive e-mail from Noemi that I am placed on the wait list. I feel depressed and sad. :scared:

Things have a way of working itself out. You might either be accepted off the waitlist later, or you might decide to go elsewhere where you may be happy as well. We are by most opinions a very high quality program (a view that I concur based on my first quarter here), but there are other great programs out there that students can obtain a good education and live happily. It's all a matter of perspective.

In the long run, when you get your DDS and start practicing, I highly doubt any of this would still matter. . .

I'm sure u have a good chance , five of my friends were put on the waitlist in the past two years and all of them got in, although they found out a little late, around june, one of them in August, but they still got in, you have a very good chance to get in, UCLA is like that.

Last edited: