UCLA waiting list-has anybody got in waiting list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greatdentist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody got any mail for waiting list at UCLA?

please reply

Members don't see this ad.

greatdentist said:

please reply

I got the mail also about the pending status, but I don't know how many people are in the same situation. Do you Know anything about it?
do you think still thre is a chance?

Good luck

Hey..
Did anyone get any mail regarding the waitlist at UCLA?// :confused:
Please post..
ta

greatdentist said:

please reply

Members don't see this ad :)
Toothavenue said:
Hey..
Did anyone get any mail regarding the waitlist at UCLA?// :confused:
Please post..
ta

I got a letter about me being on the waitlist on the 19th of Nov.

Hi..any movement on the UCLA waitlist?? :idea:
Best
gn

SJ35 said:
I got a letter about me being on the waitlist on the 19th of Nov.

Hang in there guys.. The only thing you have to have now is PATIENCE. I know it's hard but, it's the way it works here..The wait list in UCLA moves very slow. The summer quarter begins by June and since they have ample of time, don't be surprised if you get a call from Nate in March!

So, I would say just Keep calling Nate once a week -don't harasse him though :) Let him know that you just called to know, how many more seats are left yet to be filled.

Ok good luck guys :luck:

FOr those of you who got accepted by UCLA. Congrats again and start collecting Natural teeth. You need a lot of them! :)

hey guys,
15 th december is the last date for deposit so many selected candidates would be dropping out if they have other choices so i think the waiting list will start moving now so just keep your fingers crossed.
good luck to all those who are waiting,
sangmitr

dentaldoc said:
Hang in there guys.. The only thing you have to have now is PATIENCE. I know it's hard but, it's the way it works here..The wait list in UCLA moves very slow. The summer quarter begins by June and since they have ample of time, don't be surprised if you get a call from Nate in March!

So, I would say just Keep calling Nate once a week -don't harasse him though :) Let him know that you just called to know, how many more seats are left yet to be filled.

Ok good luck guys :luck:

FOr those of you who got accepted by UCLA. Congrats again and start collecting Natural teeth. You need a lot of them! :)

hey guys,
I told UCLA last week about my decision of not joining UCLA....so smone might b hearing frm them soon!!
all the best.

i too have informed them last week so hopefully one of you should here some good news!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
treasure

Balldan and Treasure:
Congratulations both of you!
Which school both of you guys have chosen?
Thanks in advance,

So there are already 3 students who declined the offer balldan, treasure and me so 3 candidates should be up on the list. Good luck to all those who are waiting.
sangmitr
treasure said:
i too have informed them last week so hopefully one of you should here some good news!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
treasure

Sangmitr said:
So there are already 3 students who declined the offer balldan, treasure and me so 3 candidates should be up on the list. Good luck to all those who are waiting.
sangmitr

Hi
which school have u guys joined ? balladan, sangmitr and treasure.
:thumbup: good luck for ur school

Any news about the waitlist anyone???
GOOD luck :luck:
gn