Ucla

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gbasyildiz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all dears;
i just wanted to ask does anyone knows how many sits does UCLA have per year? i m gonna apply for UCLA about mid august 2009. do you think i have a chance to be accepted to the program?
any help would be appreciated.
thanks in advance and good luck to everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there!

UCLA takes about 88 incoming student per year. Good luck!

hi Lilith;
thanks so much for your kind reply. but do you know how many of them are for foreign trained dentists?
all the best..

hi Lilith;
thanks so much for your kind reply. but do you know how many of them are for foreign trained dentists?
all the best..

How your questions are related to the “NBDE & Licensure Exams” form?

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry atlanta78;
since the title of forum defines the context as 'For discussion of NBDE I, NBDE II, regional and state exams and licensure' i thougt it would fits on here. if not could you pls inform me about the right place. cos i don't wanna neither to bother the members nor to waste their time.
all the best

sorry atlanta78;
since the title of forum defines the context as 'For discussion of NBDE I, NBDE II, regional and state exams and licensure' i thougt it would fits on here. if not could you pls inform me about the right place. cos i don't wanna neither to bother the members nor to waste their time.
all the best

You should get better answers to any International Dentist questions @ http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=53 (International Dental Forum).
BTW: I would recommend using the “search” before you ask any question. Many questions have been answered before.

thanks for your kind help my friend and sorry again for the inconvenience.
all the best.