UConn Interview Date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coco

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an email in August about scheduling an interview at UConn in January. They said I'd get a call in december to set that up.
I might be leaving the country for Christmas break and was wondering when I would have to be back for the interview.

I called the admissions office and left a message, didn't get called back.
I called again (this time the interview scheduling office), left a message, didn't get called back. :( Does anyone know WHEN they start calling to schedule those interviews? Or does anyone have an email address I can write to about this? I'd really like to know what I'm doing...

and does anyone know how many times a month they interview (beg. of the month, end of the month, etc...)
UCONN PLEASE ANSWER ME!

Thank you guys!

Members don't see this ad.

coco said:
I received an email in August about scheduling an interview at UConn in January. They said I'd get a call in december to set that up.
I might be leaving the country for Christmas break and was wondering when I would have to be back for the interview.

I called the admissions office and left a message, didn't get called back.
I called again (this time the interview scheduling office), left a message, didn't get called back. :( Does anyone know WHEN they start calling to schedule those interviews? Or does anyone have an email address I can write to about this? I'd really like to know what I'm doing...

and does anyone know how many times a month they interview (beg. of the month, end of the month, etc...)
UCONN PLEASE ANSWER ME!

Thank you guys!

Try e-mailing the Dean (Keat Sanford) to see if he can help you out.

I had a similar experience w/ UConn. In August I got an e-mail saying they would call in Sept to schedule an Oct interview. Towards the end of sppt (around the 20th) I was getting antsy so I called them. The person who answered the phoen did the interview scheduling and she said "Well I haven't even really gotten started on getting faculty scheduled for oct interviews but if you have a date you like I can see if we have some interviewers available for the day." I picked the 5th and they had people available, so I got penciled in. Best of luck getting ahold of the office, but my guess is they haven't started scheduling Jan interviews yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
yea, dr. sanford is really easy-going about emails and such

Thanks for all your responses. I really appreciate it! :)

coco said:
When I scheduled mine, they held interview sessions every monday, wednesday and friday with exceptions on holidays.